MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (for light-heavyweight title)
I have to go with Rampage here, due to the fact that Jones doesn’t have the experience that Rampage has and his biggest win was against a guy that was inactive for over a year. I think Jones will try his typical flashy stand-up style but he’s against a guy who trained in England for a while. News Flash: British MMA fighters are only good at boxing 95% of the time.
- Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
How can anyone pick against Matt Hughes, his skills as a wrestler/submission artist will put Koscheck away.
- Rob Broughton vs. Travis Browne
I really don’t know, or care about who wins this fight, but I’ll take Browne.
- Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
Gomi, by overall better game. Diaz is on his way out with a loss and Gomi will be more than happy to send him out.
- Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell
Rothwell, but I can’t really give a reason why I pick him. Just have a feeling someone will get knocked out.
- Aaron Riley vs. Tony Ferguson
Riley, but don’t quote me if you lose a bet.
- Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring
Nick Ring will take this through his pace and ability to bounce back from being behind in a fight.