MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
- Brock Lesnar 5-2 vs. Alistair Overeem 35-11-1NC
Brock has the takedown ability to put this fight where he wants it and pound out an early victory, Overeem however is the most decorated striker in the Heavyweight division. I’m calling Lesnar by TKO, but I wouldn’t be surprised for one second if Overeem gets the win.
- Donald Cerrone 17-3-1NC vs. Nate Diaz 14-7
I’ve never once thought either of the Diaz brothers were great, however I don’t even think Nate Diaz is more than average when it comes to UFC caliber fighters. Cerrone is on a 6 fight win streak, and I don’t see that ending anytime soon. Cerrone will win this fight. Nate is just too inconsistent.
- Jon Fitch 28-3-1-1NC vs. Johny Hendricks 12-1
Jon Fitch is a personal favorite of mine because I enjoy a great wrestling performance. I know Johny is a decorated college wrestler but I feel Jon Fitch cruises to victory, and maybe the recent interim Welterweight title creation lights a fire under him which causes him to actually finish this one.
- Alexander Gustafsson 13-1 vs. Vladimir Matyushenko 31-5
Gustafsson usually wins by Knockout, Vlad usually loses by Knockout. I think this is a big step up from Matt Hamill for Alexander but he takes this fight. Vlad could get the knockout but I just don’t see it happening easily.
- Jim Hettes 9-0 vs. Nam Phan 17-9
It’s hard to pick a winner in this fight, Nam is a favorite though he always puts on an interesting fight so I’m hoping he gets the nod. Hettes has slick submission skills but he hasn’t fought any big names ever. This step up in competition will be a true test for Jim.
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Junior Assuncao 17-4 vs. Ross Pearson 17-5
- Danny Castillo 16-4 vs. Anthony Njokuani 20-5-1NC
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Dong Hyun Kim vs. Sean Pierson
- Efrain Escudero vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Luis Ramos vs. Matt Riddle
- Manny Gamburyan vs. Diego Nunes